For the last year Ryder has been going to the Tots pre-school at the Little Gym. He has had so much fun and has learned so much!!! He learned how to associate with other kids, color, share, make all sorts of crafts, and also to talk and express himself better. They had a showcase to show all the parents all the things they have learned from gymnastics to singing. It was so adorable and so fun to see what ryder has learned the past year and also how far he has come.
Ry performing his routine in front of all the parents!!


TA-DA!!!!

Singing songs

Getting his certificate and medal. TA-DA again!


He and his adorable teacher, Erin. He absolutely loved her and she was so cute with him.
.
3 comments:
Yay Ryder! He is so cute! What a fun program to have him in! Can't wait to see him more often!
That Ryder has the sweetest little face... what a cute kid!
Hey Emily! That's so funny cuz I think the day you got our blog address is the day I looked at yours. Ryan gave Bryce your blog address a couple of weeks ago and I totally forgot about it til now. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. We for sure need to do something when we come in town. I also think you guys should come out sometime and we can go shopping and maybe a Rockies game.
Post a Comment