Saturday, August 2, 2008

Maddux Ryan Florence

   Our beautiful baby boy, Maddux Ryan, was born April 5.  He was three weeks early so I have to say once again, I was very unprepared.  We were living with my in-laws at the time while were waiting for our house to go through.  He just couldn't wait.  He was 6 lbs. 9 oz. My delivery was very quick.  I got to the hospital at 9:20 p.m. and delivered him at 11:57 p.m.  

This was the first time that Ryder got to meet his new little brother.  He wasn't so sure about the situation and was holding onto grandma pretty close, but he finally warmed up and was pretty excited about the new baby.  He had to point out all his facial features and wanted to give lots of hugs and kisses.  

2 comments:

The Hille's said...

What a sweet little boy! We can't wait to be around so we can see you guy a little more. Take care! I'm glad to see you are getting around to posting.

Chelsey said...

Hey Em! I'm so glad you found me. I can't believe you have two kids! They are so cute! You look amazing after just having a baby!