Ryder is now two and a half and keeps me on my toes. He is so much like his dad and becomes more and more like him everyday. He loves to play with his dogs, baby brother, and his best cuz Gabby. He's been in swim lessons for the last couple of weeks which has been nice because it breaks up the day and tires him out!!! He has endless energy otherwise.
Maddux is 4 months old and is changing everyday. He is my chunky monkey!!! He's started to smile a lot and giggling occasionally. He loves to sit in his swing and watch his big brother bounce around and cause mischief. He has been so much fun to have and we couldn't imagine our life without him.



I Realize that the bumbo is pink, but it was a hand-me-down from cousin Madison.


Like I said, mischief!!! He thinks our dog, Wrigley, is a horse!!!

2 comments:
I'm glad you guys are settling in. I love the pictures. You have some sweet little boys. Ryder may be mischievous like Ryan, but he looks so much like you. Keep the updates coming!
So cute Em! I'm so glad I can finally see pictures of Maddux and Wrigley! What a cute little family you have!
Post a Comment