Ryder absolutely LOVED the boat. He was the best I have ever seen him be for that long. He just sat at the front of the boat and observed everything. He and Zach kept each other pretty entertained just by talking to one another. He even got to get in the water and jump off the back of the boat. Maddux didn't quite love the boat as much as his brother. Considering his life jacket was as big as he was, he just couldn't get comfortable. Lucky for me, my amazing mother-in-law took him home for the second half of the day so I could somewhat enjoy the rest of the day.





3 comments:
How fun! I love a little water, a boat and some sun. I'm proud of you for attempting the water sports! I bet you were sore the next day!
What a fun vacay! I miss Utah! I love southern Utah this time of year. I have always wanted to go to Sand Hollow, it looks like a blast. Ryder looks so much like you, Em! Great pics!
Tell Elky, that I'm a much better athlete than he ever was, or ever will be.
Post a Comment