I must admit, I've been a complete blog slacker lately. So here's a few pics of our Christmas and what a fun time we had during the holidays. This is Kelly reading Ryder his night time story before bed. He loves his Kelly and wanted him to put him to bed instead of Ryan or I. It was so cute!!! Wrigley in his santa hat. He didn't like it too much.
Ryan and I have been married for 5 yrs. and we have 2 beautiful boys, Ryder and Maddux. Ryan is a district manager for Diamond Wireless and I work part time as a dental assistant, but mostly I'm a mom and LOVE it. We just moved back from Colorado and bought a house in Draper. We love being back in Utah and being able to see our family and friends more often. Our lives never seem to have a boring moment with our two little ones, but we enjoy every minute of it.
2 comments:
The boys look so cute in their matching pajamas! What little studs!
I love that face of wrigley's!!!
Post a Comment