Friday, February 20, 2009

Going Private!!

I've decided to jump on the band wagon and go private. So for anyone that would love to keep up with our family please leave a comment with your email address attached. I hope people that have found me through the blogging will comment so that I may keep in touch with them. Thanks!!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

degpjk6@msn.com

Unknown said...

P.S. I've tagged you! Visit my blog for the rules.

The Hille's said...

tarahille3@yahoo.com

Welcome to the band wagon!

Dan & Casey Ritter said...

calvyann@hotmail.com xoxo

Natalie said...

yes please! ncannon23@yahoo.com

missy d said...

missyhdent@yahoo.com

Maranda said...

marandataylor12 at gmail.com

Anonymous said...

cds_1@comcast.net. Your boys are so dang cute!

Unknown said...

kellyjaygardner@gmail.com

Maranda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

savannahdalton@gmail.com

JesseAnn said...

Hey! It was fun seeing you at our meeting! my email is jesseannm@gmail.com and Daves-cause that is what our blog is under-dmmink@gmail.com. Thanks!

Karrissa Winward said...

Hey Emily! This is Karrissa (Parsons) Winward. I saw your blog on Tara's and thought I would say hi! It is so fun to see old friends and what they are up to! Your boys are so cute! If you want to check out my blog, email me at karrissa{at}inpnet{dot}org.

chipsgirls said...

jonichipping@yahoo.com