I can't believe my baby is 1! It just blows my mind how fast time flies. It feels just like yesterday we were bringing this tiny 6lb. baby home from the hospital. He has been such a blessing in our lives and can't imagine life without him. Happy birthday mad dog!!!
Ryan and I have been married for 5 yrs. and we have 2 beautiful boys, Ryder and Maddux. Ryan is a district manager for Diamond Wireless and I work part time as a dental assistant, but mostly I'm a mom and LOVE it. We just moved back from Colorado and bought a house in Draper. We love being back in Utah and being able to see our family and friends more often. Our lives never seem to have a boring moment with our two little ones, but we enjoy every minute of it.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday! Your boys are so dang adorable!
Post a Comment